Finland Ph.D. Scholarships
Finland’s world-leading higher education system offers more than 500 English-taught bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes in 13 universities and 22 universities of applied sciences (UAS). The universities also offer English-taught doctoral degree options. Finnish higher education institutions have over 20,000 international students studying in several locations around Finland.
EduCareer facilitates consultancy services for full funded Ph.d. scholarships in Finland.
EduCareer arranges the Supervisor for Full funded Scholarship for Ph.D. based upon the research proposal to be submitted by the candidate.
There is no requirement of IELTS but certificate if IELTS with 5.5 bands is helpful for visa issuance.
The candidate will have stipend of Euro 1000 -2500 per month but candidate must have 1000 Euro with him/her because payment of stipend may take some months.
The EduCareer shall may complete the process in 12 months to arrange the “Right to Study” and the candidate may bring his family to Finland as well.
- 10 Students Per Annum
- MS/ M. Phil (CGPA 3.0)
- Research Proposal
- 2 Publications (1 National & 1 International)
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Science & Technology
- IELTS 5.5 Bands is required
- Finland is best option for full funded Ph. D. scholarships.
- After having "Right to Study", your family can travel with you.
- There is no time limit for completion of Ph.D.
- You can earn Euro 1000 - 2500 based upon your performance.
- IELTS not required but better to have IELTS with 5.5 Bands.
- Family Living Cost is Euro 1200-1500.
- You can stay in any country of Europe and your partner can do the job / business.
EduCareer is committed for quality services to facilitate the candidates.
You are requested to do the following;
Click on Apply Now
Email Your Color Scan Documents in best quality not Mobile Pics
- White Background Passport Size Photo
- Vaccination Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Research Proposal
- IELTS Certificate
- Submit attested undertaking on stamp paper in original.
- After receiving your application & documents, you will be interviewed by the panel under chair of Prof. Dr. Nizamuddin, Pro-Rector, Superior University Lahore at Khaldunia Institute of Science & Technology (KITAS), F636+C9R, Multan Rd, Kot Gujra, Lahore, Punjab.
- After passing out in the interview, you will deposit PKR 100,000/- against processing fee.
I undertake to accept the following terms and conditions and shall make payment of the said fees;
- Total Consultancy Fee: PKR 610,000/-
- Registration Fee: PKR 10,000/-
- Research Proposal Acceptance - Consultancy Fee: PKR 200,000/-
- Right to Study Issuance - Consultancy Fee: PKR 400,000/-
- I understand and undertake that EduCareer will request the Research Supervisors to fund my research based upon my research proposal on behalf of me.
- The supervisor might take 3-4 months to consider my research proposal.
- I will start coordination with the supervisor and satisfy the Supervisor for his/ her queries.
- The Supervisors explores the research potential in the candidates and accepts the Research Proposal and this process take 3-4 months.
- The Supervisor puts the proposal at the Steering Committee of the University for Final Approval and issuance of the "Right to Study" which is guarantee for visa and this process might also take 3-4 months to complete.
- I am willing to have admission to the mentioned programs.
- I shall prepare for the interview in the embassy.
- I shall make preparation and qualify for the interview in the embassy.
- I shall prepare myself for English Language Proficiency.
- I shall get verification of SSC/Inter/ Degrees from IBCC, HEC, and Foreign Office and other required documents.
I acknowledge that EduCareer will not be entitled to make any refund in either case;
- I withdraw the case at any stage.
- My documents get found bogus.
- I approach the University for Admission directly after the shared information of my admission process by the EduCareer.
- EduCareer is responsible for issuance of “Right to Study” that is requirement for Visa and Study in Finland.
- The processing time for confirmation of admission is 8-12 months.
- The process/ deal of this consultancy service shall be closed/ completed either I get the admission/ scholarship letter or my application is canceled because of the mentioned reasons above.
- The candidate having Right to Study can apply for visa.
Family Residential Cost:
The candidate's family living cost may range from Euro 15,00/- to on wards.
- Accounting & Business Law
- Administrative Sciences
- Administrative Sciences, Business Studies and Politics (DPHKP)
- Applied Physics
- Arts Subjects (languages, culture, gender studies)
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Auditing and Control in Accounting
- Bio products and Bio systems
- Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
- Biological and Environmental Science (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Biology of Physical Activity (Doctor of Sport Sciences, Doctor of Health Sciences, Doctor of Philosophy)
- Biology, Geography and Geology (BGG)
- Brain & Mind
- Built Environment
- Business Administration
- Business and Technology Management (TOTO)
- Business Law, Information and Knowledge
- Business Studies (Doctor of Science (Economics and Business Administration))
- Centre for Applied Language Studies (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Chemistry and Materials Science
- Chemistry and Molecular Sciences
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Veterinary Medicine
- Cognition, Learning, Instruction and Communication
- Cognitive Neuroscience (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Communication Studies
- Communications and Networking
- Communications Engineering
- Complexity Research Group (Administrative Sciences)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computing and Electrical Engineering (DPCEE)
- Drug Research Doctoral (DRDP)
- Economics and Business Administration
- Education and Society (DPEDU)
- Educational Policy, Lifelong Learning and Comparative Education Research (KEVEKO)
- Educational Sciences and Psychology
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Electronics and Nano-engineering
- Energy Systems
- Engineering and Natural Sciences (TLTO)
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Physics, Health and Biology
- Exact Sciences (EXACTUS)
- Film, Television and Scenography
- Finance and Financial Accounting
- Fine Arts
- Food Chain and Health
- Forests and Bioresources
- Gender, Culture and Society
- Geosciences and Mining Engineering and Mineral Processing
- Health Sciences (Doctor of Sport Sciences, Doctor of Health Sciences, Doctor of Philosophy)
- Historical Sciences
- History and Cultural Heritage
- History and Ethnology (Doctor of Philosophy)
- History, Culture and Arts Studies (Juno)
- Human Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Human Sciences
- Humans and Technologies (DPHAT)
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Inequalities, Interventions and New Welfare State (DPInvest)
- Information and Service Management
- Information Processing Science
- Information Technology (Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Science (Economics and Business Administration), Doctor of Science (Technology))
- Integrative Life Science
- Interdisciplinary Environmental Sciences
- International Marketing
- Language and Communication Studies (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Languages and Translation Studies (Utuling)
- Learning, Teaching and Learning Environments Research (OPPI)
- Literary Studies (DPLS)
- Management Studies
- Marketing and Consumption Research
- Materials Research and Nanoscience
- Mathematics and Statistics (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Mathematics and Systems Analysis
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Geology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media, Communication and Performing Arts (DPMCP)
- Medicine, Biosciences and Biomedical Engineering (DPMBBE
- Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Molecular Medicine (TuDMM)
- Music, Art and Culture Studies (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Networked Value Systems (NeVs)
- Neuroscience and Biomedical Engineering
- Nursing Science (DPNurs)
- Oral Sciences
- Particle Physics and Universe Sciences
- Past, Space and Environment in Society
- Pharmaceutical Development and Medical Technology Philosophy (DPPH)
- Philosophy, Arts and Society
- Physics (Doctor of Philosophy)
- Physics and Astronomy
- Plant Sciences
- Political, Societal and Regional Changes
- Population Health
- Process and Environmental Engineering
- Program in Molecular Medicine
- Psychology (Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology), Doctor of Philosophy)
- Psychology and Speech and Language Pathology
- Renewable Energy
- School, Education, Society, and Culture
- Science, Technology and Computing
- SC-Research (SCR)
- Signal Processing and Acoustics
- Smart Electric Systems
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Social and Cultural Encounters
- Social Sciences and Philosophy (Doctor of Philosophy, Doctor of Social sciences
- Sport Sciences (Doctor of Sport Sciences, Doctor of Health Sciences, Doctor of Philosophy)
- Strategic Business Development
- Sub-: Multidisciplinary Psychotherapy
- Sustainable Use of Renewable Natural Resources Technology (DPT)
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Welfare, Health and Management (WELMA)
- Wildlife Biology of Artistic Research in Performing Arts of Clinical Research, including dentistry
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes